Night two of Tyler traveling with work…which is hard. I love having him home at night to giggle and cook with. All that being said, it’s day three of meatless December! Sometimes I crave soup…weird I know. So I made a hardy vegetable soup for dinner. This was so much better then I expected!
- In a large pot melt 2 tbsp coconut oil on medium heat
- Add minced garlic then chopped onion, carrots, and celery
- Let cook until it turns semi-translucent
- Add 1/2 a 32oz box of vegetable stock to the pot
- Turn the heat to a medium-low
- Add a bag of frozen cut green beans and riced cauliflower
- Add sliced cremini mushrooms
- Let cook for 10-15 minutes
- Add the last 1/2 of vegetable stock
- Add spices: dash S&P, Trader Joes 21 season salute, red pepper flakes
- Cook on a low simmer for 45 minutes
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with garlic toast!
‘Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.’ JOHN 14:27